A Positive Mental Outlook
Mental Poise is a state of equilibrium – a balance and harmony of all thoughts that pass through the mind.
Mental Poise has as much to do about attitude as any other factor.
If, for any reason, you feel agitated, worried, angry, frustrated... you will find it very difficult to find your mental poise.
So - in times of mental stress;
- Try to find an environment that is conducive to relaxation.
- Remove yourself from the presence of those that do not support your lifestyle.
- Practice a form of mental control that works for you.
- Be positive and know that you are doing the best that you can in the moment.
- Work toward a goal - A goal provides direction and gives you a time frame to work within.
We encourage you to take on board a daily practice of mental relaxation that enables you to find your centre, your balance and your harmony - as you build 'A Lifestyle for Health and Happiness.'