Does the body heal itself or do we need to take a medicine or other healing agent to make our body do what it is designed to do?
- Biology teaches us that each and every cell has the capability of;
- Response and
- Repair - Yes, the body heals itself - that is the body's prime directive - but only if we;
- Remove any and all causes of irritation.
- Provide the correct environment.
- Allow the body to rest.
- A Lifestyle for Health & Happiness - Kevin & Katy Hinton
- Fever - Kenneth S. Jaffrey
- How to Fast - Kenneth S. Jaffrey