Element I - Living Foods
Here are a few simple tips to assist you in applying a natural diet to your lifestyle.
- Eat a predominance of fruit in your diet - Fruits contain the highest form of nutrition for humans.
- Vegetables should be eaten at least once per day - and I'm not talking about 3 cooked veg with the roast. I'm talking about a large fresh green and mixed vegetable salad that you would die for.
- Add small amounts of starchy foods with an even smaller amount of protein foods.
- Chew your food well.
- Don't drink while eating.
- Eat oudoors when possible.
- Rest after meals.
- Don't eat when upset, worried or fearful.
- Eat raw as much as possible.
- Eat foods that are locally grown and in season.
These are just a few tips to assist you in your dietary program - the real 'meat' of the matter is contained in the first chapter of our latest book - A Lifestyle for Health and Happiness.